Völkl Secret 96 Women's Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Völkl Secret 96 is an all mountain ski that's built to handle any condition. The 96mm waist is narrow enough to carve on groomers, and the 135mm tip provides plenty of float in powder. A titanol insert is designed specifically for each length to provide the optimal flex. This adds some crud busting power and lets the Secret 96 excel in variable snow. Völkl uses a 3D sidecut radius on the Secret 96. A longer radius at the tip and tail allowes for large smooth turns, but the radius decreases near the middle of the ski for tighter turns.
- 96mm Waist – The 96mm waist makes the Secret 96 a great daily driver for most conditions across the US.
- Titanol Frame – The titanol frame is specificaly designed to give each ski length its desired flex.
- 3D Sidecut – 3 different radii let the Secret 96 carve a tighter turn as is is leaned farther over on edge.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A wider and more versatile version of the Secret 92, has Volkl's trademark 3D radius for easy intuitive turning at any speed - holds an edge like a champ even on the crummiest icy day! This ski will float well and carve smoothly. Play in the powder, bumps, trees, wherever!!
Anything short of chest high powder. Seriously so good all-around for the strong lady skier. It has a strong edge on the groomers, will plow through crud and chop and is actually pretty good in powder. Typical Volkl strength with a little more versatility.