Arbor Element Camber Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Arbor Element Camber Snowboard is a directional twin all mountain board designed for intermediate riders who are looking for a capable board to advance their riding to the next level. Key Features:
- The System Camber – Arbor’s camber profile has lengthwise raised camber, which allows for increased edge to snow contact, providing more edge control.
- Medium Flex – This flex is ideal for riders looking to have control when riding in areas other than the terrain park, but who still want some flex for butter tricks and to stick hard landings.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Durable edges made of recycled steel that highlight Arbor’s commitment to sustainability and quality construction.
- Grip Tech Sidecut – This adds four extra contact points at the binding inserts as a natural way to provide extra control when extra traction is necessary.
- Sintered Base – This base type deeply absorbs wax which provides a smoother glide and faster ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Rip park laps with confidence with great pop and a fun medium flex for hitting rails. Carve the path down the groomers with good edge control and detuned tips and tails before they leave the factory so you don't catch edges.
The Element is a super versatile daily driver with fantastic edge hold & tons of pop! High end double barrel core with a Paulownia & Poplar blend & bamboo stringers.