Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings are a solid binding for intermediate riders who are looking to take on steeper and faster terrain on the mountain. IMPORTANT NOTE: All Burton EST series bindings are only compatible with Burton’s The Channel™ Mounting System.
- EST® Binding System – The materials under the rider’s feet are replaced with cushioning to reduce weight.
- Medium Flex – Medium flex bindings are ideal for all types of riding and all terrain on the mountain.
- Single Component 30% Short–Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate – A more responsive baseplate made of one material that’s surprisingly playful too.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi–Back – These highbacks are fully vertical with no forward lean, this is great for riders who like a playful and relaxed–feeling binding.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Everything - this binding will ride the whole mountain and keep you smiling for days.
EST - They remove a little material from under your feet and add cushioning, they reduce weight and increase the flex in a different way with the new EST. The Hinge is also exclusive to EST baseplates that will increase foot roll leading you to less fatigue and easier ollies. Zero Lean canted high backhas an ergonomic design that follows the contour of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. This gives them a more playful and relaxed feel. Built into that high back is what they call "livable hinge" which eliminates some of the hardware on the cartels and reduces weight again, but allows you to still be able to adjust your forward lean and high back rotation independently.