Faction Ski Prodigy 3.0 Skis · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Faction Prodigy 3.0 works well in a variety of conditions and caters to a large group of skiers. It’s wide but not a pow ski, forgiving but not a noodle, and playful but not unstable. Key Features:
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile – Rocker in the tip and tail help the ski float in pow and be maneuverable when needed while camber underfoot provides edge hold and stability at speed.
- 104mm Waist – A really versatile 104mm underfoot that can handle a pow day as well as it grips hard snow.
- Poplar Ash Core – Poplar is energetic to give the ski pop and responsiveness while ash is used to dampen and stabilize underfoot.
- Flax Fibers – Flax fibers are an eco-friendly solution to fiberglass that adds dampening and stability while also being lightweight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
104 underfoot and SUPER fun, these are stable at speed, but have a good bit of rocker to help in powder and with engaging the ski on groomers! You can stomp cliffs and throw tricks with these bad boys all day!!! SEND IT!
Having a ton of fun on whatever the mountain throws at you. These things can handle anything and everything. Faction is a newer brand that has risen to the top of the industry in all-mountain freestyle skis. The Prodigy line is my personal favorite line from them because the skis are a little stiffer underfoot than the cousin Candide line. That translates to more edge hold and power when carving turns on hardpack.