Rossignol Black Ops Sender TI Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
The Rossignol Black Ops Sender TI is a stiffer, stronger, and wider brother to the Sender. At 106mm underfoot with a single layer of Titanal within, the Sender TI is build for advanced and expert skiers who ski variable snow conditions across the whole mountain.
- Titanal Layering – A single layer of Titanal offers additional stiffness, while still remaining damp and absorbing chatter.
- Poplar Core – A PEFC certified Poplar core offers improved damping and stiffness qualities in choppy terrain.
- Reduced Taper – A less profound taper than other options, offering a more traditional feeling ski.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
106 underfoot makes this a big-mountain-charging all-mountain ski! Play anywhere on the hill with this guy! Wide enough to float in the powder but still has titanal frame and camber underfoot for easy carving! Partial twin tip!
Longer Radius turns, speed, crud, charging through powder. The Sender Ti offers a similar waist width as the M-Free and the Kore, making it a versatile ski between VT and UT. This ski has a bit more metal running throughout the length of the ski which makes it very capable handling speed, charging through crud, as well as well as keeping a lot of torsional strength when you hit high angles on the ski - steeps, big GS turns, etc. This ski likes to go a little straighter and behaves better when you get a little speed behind it.