Line Sick Day 94 Skis · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
The Line Sick Day 94 Ski is a playful and versatile all-mountain ski. It caters well to intermediate and advanced skiers alike or someone looking for a daily driver with a freestyle soul.
- 94mm Waist Width – At 94mm underfoot, the Sick Day 94 can handle a huge variety of snow conditions well, from groomers to soft snow.
- Aspen Core – A full aspen core offers a consistent flex with a playful nature.
- Carbon – Added carbon gives the ski strength and energy.
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile – Rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and improved flotation in powder, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
An all-mountain ski that can do anything from groomers to park. On the more forgiving side, but can still hold an edge and provide a comfortable ride at higher speeds. Twin tips make these guys park ready as well.
Rip the terrain park in the morning, ski some trees after lunch, and rip some groomers at the end of the day! these do it all and with style!