K2 Mindbender 99Ti Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
For those frontside skiers who are looking for a big mountain feel in a more versatile and approachable set up, the Mindbender 99ti is a great choice to look at. The All-Terrain rocker and 99mm waist allows this ski to go anywhere on the mountain, from bumps and trees to groomers and pow. The maple and aspen wood cores, Ti Y-Beam laminates, and PowerWall sidewalls bolsters the ski’s aggressive behavior and gives it the stiffness and strength to ski all day.
- All-Terrain Rocker – With a slightly raised tip and tail the ski initiates, holds, and releases turns with ease.
- Double Barrel Core – With a mixture of maple and aspen wood cores provide an exceptional weight-to-stability ratio for a powerful yet damp ride.
- Titanium Stabilizers – Adding stability and rebound to the skis, the titanium stabilizer provides extra power without excess weight.
I enjoyed the K2 Mindbender 99Ti 2022, especially because of my racing background. I really pushed the skis at speed on groomers today on corduroy and it did not chatter due to it's Ti. I felt very stable especially on a deep carve and they loved being on edge. I shot off cat tracks onto hardpack and soft snow and the impact on my knees was minimal. Even though it is a 99mm underfoot ski it does lack floatation compared to its predecessor, the 108Ti. I'd recommend this ski to hard-charging, deep carving groomer skiers who occasionally play in trees and moguls.
- Carving on hardpack/ice
- Stability at high speed
- Dampness / vibration absorption
- Skis added weight TI makes jump turning and maneuverability in trees difficult but not impossible
- Not as much floatation due to added weight
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations