Völkl Revolt 95 Flat Skis
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Revolt 95 is a playful all-mountain ski. It’s a great option for intermediate skiers seeking something intuitive and forgiving as well as advanced skiers looking for something to jib, spin, and butter around the hill.
- Tip and Tail Rocker – A twin tip construction eases turn initiation and adds lots of playfulness while improving flotation. It makes the ski easy to use and balanced in the air.
- Aspen Maple Core – Light and energetic aspen is used in conjunction with stable maple for a dynamic and versatile core that’s easy to use but can be pushed hard.
- 95mm Waist – This is an all-mountain ski for someone that finds fresh snow but also mixes it up on hard pack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
With a tip to tail rocker, the Revolt 95's are a very playful ski that combines a multilayer wood core and full sidewalls to create a great ski. A high density and molecular polyethylene base are included to give the ski power and energy as you head down the hill, as well as great gliding characteristics that won't disappoint when you're trying to keep up with the pack. They are great for jibbing around the mountain.
This is a new age true all-mountain park ski, wide enough to take on varied conditions but still playful enough to perform on park features. This ski hides from no run!
Great park ski but also durable enough to bounce around in the trees, and if you ever wanted to expand into urban, this is definitely a great option.
This is a great freestyle ski that's wide enough to take on the rest of the mountain. Park, powder, trees, and groomed - this ski can handle it all!