K2 Mindbender 90Ti Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
The K2 Mindbender 90Ti has the narrowest waist width of the Ti family and is built for the all mountain skier who is primarily out in firmer conditions. This ski can handle a bit of soft stuff but is most at home when going fast and carving hard. The incorporation of titanal into its construction provides a strong, damp feel which allows the rider to push the limits with confidence.
- All Terrain Rocker – An all mountain rocker profile consisting of tip and tail rocker plus camber underfoot, provides a stable platform for all snow conditions.
- Maple/Aspen Core – This blended wood core keeps the overall weight down and allows the ski to absorb vibration without transferring it to the rider's leg.
- Ti Y-Beam – This titanal construction ensures that the tip and tail of the ski stay stable and strong, while also providing a powerful platform underfoot.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are a 2022 version of an amazing ski! The K2 Mindbenders are a solid ski from a great manufacturer. The 2021 version of these skis sold out fast! They do have a titanal layer that will make them strong and stable on groomers and icy conditions, so they'll be a bit heavier than the options above. However, these are a much more intuitive ski vs. the Enforcers. These skis won't have you in the backseat as they're much more forgiving. 177cm, 90 waist, these will be a great intermediate-advanced ski that will feel strong and stable, but still forgiving. These will be heavier than the options above.
A slightly more piste-oriented all-mountain ski that likes to get on edge and go fast. At 90mm underfoot this ski is exceptionally quick edge to edge. With titanal metal in the core its a stiff and stable ride that rips hard and fast. Slight rocker in the tip gives it off-piste chops and float in softer snow. The stiff flat tail however is great for finishing turns and propelling you into the next.