Line Blend Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
A fan favorite of park skiers everywhere, the Line Blend Ski is legendary park ski that has long been a staple of creative park skiing. It is a ski for those who like to butter and press, surf, and smear their way around the park and mountain. This softer-flexing ski is ideal for skiers of all levels looking to spin and slash off everything.
- Early Rise™ Tip and Tail – Just enough rocker in the front and back keeps this ski agile whether skiing forward or backward.
- Symetrical Flex – The front and back of the ski have identical flex patters, creating a predictable feel when taking off and landing forward or backward.
- Fatty Base and Edge – Thick durable bases and edges allow this ski to handle years of park laps.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is more of a terrain park ski first, all mountain ski second. A favorite from Line's freestyle team that you can really rip anywhere. A super creative, fun park ski that will allow you to rip powder and drop cliffs when it dumps then head to the park for those late day park laps. One of the best skis to transition from terrain park to all mountain seamlessly.
The best ski for making the entire mountain your playground! Great for butters and presses these are extremely playful skis. The perfect blend between progression and creativity. With a 100mm waist and butter zones in the tips and tails, these skis are able to stay on top of variable snow conditions well and are perfect for the creative style-focused skier.