Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretchdown™ Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretchdown™ Jacket is a versatile puffy option designed for hikers, climbers, and alpinists that need their apparel to move with them on active, dynamic pursuits. The down fill ensures warmth in cooler conditions and the Stretchdown™ fabric allows for a full range of motion in technical terrain, such as climbing and scrambling.
- Harness Compatible - Mountain Hardwear designed this jacket with an alpine fit so that it can be comfortable with a harness. It also has a zippered chest pocket to keep items secure and accessible while wearing a harness.
- 700 Fill Down - High-quality goose down provides lightweight, packable warmth that can be stashed easily in a pack when not in use.
- Woven Baffles - The stitches baffles keep the down fill from migrating and increases the durability of the jacket.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.