Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
The 2023 Men's Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boots are ideal for an advanced rider who is looking for the best control and maneuverability in backcountry and adventure riding. Paired with the BOA System for lacing, this boot will let riders dial in responsiveness while still maintaining comfort with the Imprint 3 liner that molds to the foot.
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System with Coiler – With an upper and lower lacing zone, the boot has technology that offers precise responsiveness and eliminates heel lift.
- Imprint 3 Heat-Moldable Liner – The boots come with a hook-and-loop closure system with a comfortable liner that molds to the rider's foot.
- Vibram Traction Lug Outsole with EcoStep – The rubber of this sole provides an increased surface area for better traction and connection to the binding footbed.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Often placed in the more intermediate to advanced category, however, these are definitely a Swiss Army knife on the mountain. They can take on absolutely anything and again! Dual zone BOA allows you to quickly adjust tension in both liner and shell. Imprint liner creates a custom fit for your foot. Excellent heel hold. Heat moldable.
The Burton Photon is a Double BOA that cuts the wait time in half. Just two simple clicks and a handful of twists your ready to rock in roll. Not to mention the most important part of your snowboard setup is the boots. Without a comfortable boot, no day is a good day.
- The Photon BOA is a great boot for those looking for high performance.
- Dual Zone BOA makes adjustments on the fly a breeze and GripLITE backstay ensures that you're locked and loaded in your binding.
- Vibram traction lugs help with better footing on the boot pack and ReBounce helps improve board feel.
- The Photon is a hard charging boot at a really good price, ideal for those advanced and expert level riders that are looking for a boot to ride all day in.
Medium flex boot with a Dual Zone BOA system. Gives you the freedom to instantly adjust tension in both liner and shell on the fly, offers comfort and control all over. A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel for the all around riders. Boosting heel hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the focus cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response. Coiler and lockdown technologies, won't snap or tear when you're constantly adjusting.