Burton Process Snowboard · 2022 · 157 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Burton Process Snowboard is made for riders in search of a twin freestyle board that offers plenty of playfulness and all-terrain prowess. The Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Burton's Frostbite Edges improve traction on hard pack and offers reliable handling in the park. Key Features:
- Pure Pop Camber – The camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside the feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the overall snap and response.
- Twin Flex– A twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile riding regular or switch.
- Super Fly II 700G Core – A stronger and lighter wood blend targets specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
- Fresh snow, old snow, terrain park snow..it would even ride across a street or two if you wanted to hit some urban rails.
- The Process does everything and does it well. True Twin, PurePop, medium flexing and it will be at home from Aspen to Alpine Meadows.
I mean this is Mark McMorris's board of choice, need I say more? It is not overly stiff, so it will allow you to play in the glades all day long making quick turns. Also super playful for any jibbing you may want to do.