Dalbello Lupo Factory Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
As a freeride-oriented touring boot, the Lupo Factory skis great on the descents. It combines the well-established Krypton boot construction with a 100% carbon cuff and a kinetic response tongue that can be quickly removed and reinserted. With the tongue removed, the boot offers a 67 degree range of motion, and the waterproof gaiter keeps snow and water out of your boots on the way up the hill. This boot is great for hard-charging skiers who like to tour but prioritize downhill performance over weight savings.
- Tech Fittings – Tech inserts in the toe and heel provide touring (pin) binding compatibility.
- Kinetic Response Tongue – The Kinetic Response Tongue stays in constant contact with the leg to improve responsiveness and control.
- ID Max Light Liner – The fully heat moldable liner uses closed cell Intuition foam, which is thermo-moldable in only 6 to 12 minutes.
- Dynalink Heel Retention System – The Dynalink Heel Retention System is a middle buckle that travels in a direct line with the heel to minimize heel lift and sliding.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Ultralight boot yet a beast in freeride performance. 98mm width which is great for a medium foot.