Lange LX 120 Ski Boots · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Lange LX 120 is a high performance boot for individuals with wide or high volume feet.
- 120 Flex – A 120 flex is tailored toward strong and aggressive skiers looking for maximum power transmission.
- 102mm Last – A wide last provides room for a wide forefoot.
- Replaceable Soles – This boot is compatible with standard and GripWalk soles.
- Dual Core – Harder plastic around the foot offers maximum performance, and softer plastic around the lower leg offers a more comfortable fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A slightly higher end option. Designed for medium-wide feet. Zero heel lift, locked in feel, incredibly high performing boot with race heritage.
Great 120 flex boot from Lange that combines performance and comfort. 102mm last designed for medium-wide feet.
This is a great high performance option from Lange. This is more on the comfort side than the performance side.