Dalbello Krypton AX 110 Ski Boots · 2020
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The advanced-to-expert level freeride skier with medium width feet and medium calf volume seeking control and a comfortable flex should consider the Dalbello Krypton AX 110 Ski boots. Dalbello's My Fit boot system allows for an easy and quick customized fit of the shell and the liner. The boot includes an external kinetic response tongue closure which enables a smoother ride and greater power transmission.
- Cabrio Construction – The 3-piece construction comfortably secures the foot and lower leg for smooth and progressive flex.
- Instant Fit Liner – This liner is comfortable straight out of the box and can be molded to fit individual needs.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – This boot cuff design easily follows the natural movement of the skier’s legs for a more natural feel.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A relaxed fit without sacrificing performance. My Fit system allows the shell to be anatomically molded. The 110 flex will be a boot to grow with as you get more into skiing. With multiple adjustment points you can control the lean, the cuff alignment, and micro-adjust the buckles.