Dalbello Lupo AX 90 Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Ask your own question
The Lupo AX 90 by Dalbello is a comfortable, high performing touring boot for intermediate or advanced backcountry skiers.
- 90 Flex – The 90 flex rating is good for intermediate or advanced skiers.
- 99mm Last – The boot is designed for average-width feet.
- Contour 4 – The boot features strategically placed comfort zones to help to alleviate pressure points.
- Three-Piece Design – The three-piece boot is much easier to put on and take off for painless transitions.
- Tech Fittings – The boots are compatible with most tech bindings.
- Hike Mode – The 48 degrees of motion in hike mode ease uphill travel.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
An Alpine touring binding that retains all the control and aspects of a downhill boot with the ability to go uphill if you wish! With a 90 flex and medium last (100mm width), these boots are great for those without narrow or wide feet. The alpine touring design includes a walk mode that allows for 67 degrees of freedom so they're super comfy even if you're just walking around the base of the mountain.