Atomic Hawx Magna 80 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
The Atomic Men’s Hawx Magna 80 is a great ski boot for those with larger feet in need of a comfortable and supportive boot. The 80 flex and 102mm last allows for ample room and easy control of the skis in beginner and intermediate terrain. An Easy Step-In liner makes it easy to slip on or off and provides warmth and comfort all day long.
- High Volume Boot – The forefoot area of the boot is made for those with large or wider feet, optimizing comfort for every rider.
- Easy Entry and Exit – The boot design and the plush interior liner provide the ability to easily take the boots on or off.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with all major binding types, with the exception of Tech/Pin bindings, these boots will fit a wide range of ski styles from front-side oriented groomers to backcountry travel.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Skiers with wider feet who don't ski too aggressively!