Fischer RC4 Curv XTR 110 Ski Boots · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
Fischer's RC4 Curv Xtr 110 Ski Boots are made for intermediate to advanced skiers with narrower width feet (97mm last) looking for a stiffer flex boot. These boots are comfortable in the calf and toebox, and offer high-performance steering control. The RC4 Curv Xtr 110 is meant as much for carving as it is tackling terrain all over the mountain.
- Pressure Reducing Tongue — Featuring a newly constructed tongue, these boots provide space for high insteps and offer decreased pressure on the navicular bone.
- Active Fit Zones — With a two-component design, the Fischer Active Fit Zones Liner System adjusts to the foot, providing comfort that does not sacrifice performance.
- Precision Steering — This boot's 3D cuff offers precise steering control, allowing for a close connection to the ski.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great for advanced skiers. 97MM last for the narrower foot. Precision steering cuff, 100% seamless tongue with a 2 density foam liner.