Dalbello Panterra 90 GW Ski Boots · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
The Dalbello Panterra 90 Ski Boot is a versatile boot for an intermediate skier. It offers both comfort and performance and fits a wide range of feet.
- 90 Flex – A 90 flex is moderate and works well for intermediate or lighter advanced skiers.
- 100 to 102mm Last Width – The adjustable last allows the boot to fit a wider variety of feet.
- My Fit System – The thermo-customizable liner offers better comfort and performance.
- GripWalk® Sole – GripWalk soles are easy to use and comfortable for walking around.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With a 90 flex and 100-102 last these boots are the perfect blend of comfort and performance! The powercage design reduces weight while still keeping the boot strand and stable to easily control the skis. The variable sole with canting angle and adjustable cuff volume design makes these skis easy to adjust to your feet. With grip walk soles and included walk mode these will be extremely comfortable to walk around the resort or local hill!
The gripwalk sole combined with the walk mode make these great to get around in, but you will love them when you are heading downhill in comfort.