Scarpa F1 95 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Scarpa F1 is a lightweight touring boot for fast and light touring and mountaineering. Its 62 degree range of motion allowes for easy skinning, and its 95 flex provides plenty of control for lightweight skis. The top power strap adds a little support or can be easily removed to save some weight and make transitions faster. The F1 uses lightweight Grilamid plastic with carbon core for added rigidity where it's needed.
- 102mm last – The 102mm last provides a comfortable fit for long days.
- Boa Closure – The Boa closure system is lightweight and easily adjusted with one hand.
- Intuition Liner – Intuition liners are warm and heat moldable for a custom fit.
- RECCO – A RECCO reflector embedded in the power strap may aid in a rescue in a RECCO-equipped area.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
High tech, but super low weight (1260 g), the Scarpa F1 answers the question of how light a boot can be while still performing on the downhill in perfect and not-so-perfect conditions. Also notable, they have 62 degrees of rotation! Recommended for anyone who wants to feel like hiking uphill is just a walk in the park.