Tecnica Mach Sport HV 85 Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
The Tecnica Mach Sport 85 HV is a great beginner boot for skiers with wide or high-volume feet.
- 85 Flex – The 85 flex caters well to beginner or lightweight intermediate skiers.
- 103mm Last – The 103mm last fits wide feet.
- CAS Shell – The custom adaptive shell (CAS) design breaks in over time to enhance fit and offers heat moldability.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles – The buckles feature a micro-adjustment capability for perfect fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a great boot to ski in all sorts of conditions, it is stiff enough to help you progress, but also comfortable for slow and steady runs.
The intermediate skier who is looking for a comfortable boot that will allow them to progress quickly onto more difficult terrain. This boot is also built for comfort and will not give your feet any fits!
If your foot is wide you will love the volume and comfort of this boot. Great for a day exploring the resort!
All mountain skiing, warmth, comfort - you'll be able to ski whatever the mountain throws at you in these!