K2 Anthem 100 LV Ski Boots · Women's · 2019
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
The K2 Anthem 100 LV Women's Ski Boots are for the female freeride skiers who want to optimize performance while enjoying a heated liner. The 100 flex and 98mm last provide all-mountain capabilities in a variety of conditions. The LuxFit Pro and Thermic Liner keep the feet comfortable and warm.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with GripWalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.ID, and Tech/Pin bindings, these boots are made to be used with hiking or backcountry focused set-up. These boots are not compatible with traditional ISO 5355 Alpine DIN bindings. - Standard Flex – The 100 flex rating makes this boot a good all-mountain performer for those looking for a solid mixture of comfort and control.
- Narrow Last – The 98mm last is on the thinner side of boots, mostly used for small feet or race-inspired skiing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A great middle-of-the-road option that has a solid flex rating best suited for growing beginners and intermediates. This boot has one of the best soles on the market, GripWalk. GripWalk will keep you walking in a more natural position while also giving you a bit more grip on the icy parking lots and crunchy snow. A lower volume option too for people with smaller feet!
A really nice, low-volume pair of boots that will be great if you have narrower feet! These are a bit stiffer with a flex of 100, so they will be really supportive for more advanced skiing as you build your confidence. Looking great, skiing great and feeling comfortable! These will be good to wear all day :)