The Curated Take
The Burton Stylus is best suited for beginners or intermediate riders looking for a forgiving and easy-to-ride board that performs well on groomed runs and offers versatility in various conditions. The soft flex and catch-free profile that make the Stylus easy to ride can also result in slightly reduced edge-to-edge quickness, which may be noticeable when making quick turns or learning to carve aggressively. While the Stylus can handle some park riding, it's not specifically designed for freestyle performance. Riders looking for a board with more aggressive pop or specific park-oriented features may find the Stylus lacking in that regard. While the Stylus is great for riders trying to progress their skills, it may lack the responsiveness and stability desired by experienced riders who prefer a more aggressive and dynamic ride.
- Soft flex and catch-free profile make it easier to initiate turns and control the board, helping riders build confidence on the slopes
- Directional shape and setback stance provide better floatation in powder and improved maneuverability in various conditions.
- Forgiving on mistakes, it helps to minimize catching edges, making it easier to recover from errors and reducing the likelihood of falls
- While the Stylus offers a forgiving and accessible ride, more advanced riders may find its performance lacking
- Primarily designed for groomed runs and beginner-to-intermediate terrain
The Women's Burton Stylus Snowboard is an excellent board for beginner to intermediate riders thanks to its forgiving soft flex and Easy Bevel edges for smooth and easy turn initiation. Women shredders will enjoy confidently exploring the entire mountain on the Burton Stylus as they master the fundamentals and progress their riding to the next level.
- Flat Rocker Profile – A flat profile between the feet provides stability, balance, and edge control, while the rocker in the nose and tail gives the board a playful, catch-free feeling for easier turn initiation.
- Twin Shape – This board has a perfectly symmetrical shape that can be ridden regular or switch.
- Easy Bevel Edges – By designing the base with lifted edges and a soft flex, the board is easier to control, and it's virtually impossible to catch an edge.