Burton Stylus Snowboard · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Women's Burton Stylus Snowboard is an excellent board for beginner to intermediate riders thanks to its forgiving soft flex and Easy Bevel edges for smooth and easy turn initiation. Women shredders will enjoy confidently exploring the entire mountain on the Burton Stylus as they master the fundamentals and progress their riding to the next level.
- Flat Rocker Profile – A flat profile between the feet provides stability, balance, and edge control, while the rocker in the nose and tail gives the board a playful, catch-free feeling for easier turn initiation.
- Twin Shape – This board has a perfectly symmetrical shape that can be ridden regular or switch.
- Easy Bevel Edges – By designing the base with lifted edges and a soft flex, the board is easier to control, and it's virtually impossible to catch an edge.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is one of Burton's best entry-level boards that is easy for learning on and forgiving...you won't be catching a bad edge! Soft flexing and very playful. Has a flat to rocker profile which is really nice for learning your first turns. It is a twin-shaped board so the nose and tail are the same width and shape. High quality construction...great first timer board!
Summary: This is a sweet board for the casual snowboarder who just wants to explore the whole mountain! It's forgiving enough to make a great first snowboard but resilient enough that it'll work for those who have been riding awhile and are still exploring more technical terrain! It's got a twin shape for experimenting with riding either way and soft and forgiving flex so you can spend more time riding and less time falling! It's also burton's most affordable board!
- This board's profile (the shape of it when lying flat) is "rocker-flat-rocker" this is the most forgiving snowboard profile on the market and makes it very easy to experiment with new riding styles. It's what I've ridden for years even as an advanced rider because it's very confidence inspiring!
- The edges on this snowboard are lifted upwards ever so slightly which makes it very difficult to accidentally catch an edge and faceplant! Don't worry though, they aren't lifted enough to be able to feel the difference, all you'll notice is that you aren't randomly falling like you might on other boards!