Tecnica Firebird 60 Ski Boots · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
The Tecnica Firebird 60 Ski Boot is a junior race boot with a moderate flex for young light ski racers. The asymmetrical toe box, anatomical fit, and junior-specific liner make the Firebird 60 comfortable enough for long days of practice. Tecnica’s Firebird 60 is a boot for budding junior ski racers.
- 60 Flex – A 60 flex provides plenty of power for young lighter-weight skiers.
- Junior Pro Liner – The Junior Pro Liner is customizable with a junior-specific fit.
- Micro-Adjustable Buckles – 4 micro-adjustable buckles make it easy to dial in the perfect fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This boot has a standard foot that is great for people with average foot width and volume. The softer 60 flex is very accessible to beginner and intermediates and the malleable liner combined with micro adjustable buckles offers great comfort and fit.