Rossignol Experience 86 Skis + NX12 Bindings · 2022 · 176 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Rossignol Experience 86 Ski w/ NX12 Bindings are for the discerning skier wanting a light and snappy ride geared for on-piste shredding, but capable of handling the whole mountain. With a lightweight and vibration dampening Paulownia core, and basalt fibers for strength, this ski is ready to be pushed to the limit.
- All Trail Rocker – With a versatile rocker profile meant to absorb bumps and crud the trail rocker ensures optimal tip behavior.
- Paulownia Wood Core – A light and fast-growing hardwood from Asia, builds lightweight high-performance skis.
- Recycled edges – The edges are constructed with 100% Recycled Steel.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These Rossignol Experience 86 Skis are energetic, high-performance resort skis designed for experts. Their wood and titanal construction will absolutely chew up some GS turns, and stay smooth at high speeds. At 86 underfoot, it's super versatile and will take a few inches of fluff just as well as icy east coast conditions.
At 86mm underfoot, the Rossignol Experience is an amazingly agile ski. A paulownia wood core ensures that the ski is light, fast, and stiff when needed at high speeds. The all-mountain rocker allows you to explore off to the sides of the runs in variable snow with ease. These skis rip fast on the groomers, provide slight flotation, and plow through crud on the side slopes. Also, they come with the nx12 bindings making for a great set overall!
The Rossignol Experience skis are for skiers looking for something fun and playful! Lightweight and snappy, they've been built with what Rossignol is calling their "drive tip solution" -- glass fibers and elastic that is going to absorb vibration so you feel less chatter on harder snow conditions or at higher speeds.