Rossignol Blackops Smasher Ski + Xpress 10 GW Bindings · 2022 · 170cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Rossignol Blackops Smasher with Look XP10 Bindings is built to bridge the gap between junior and adult skiing. This means it's an excellent choice for upper intermediate to advanced junior skiers, as well as beginner to intermediate adult skiers. At 90mm underfoot with a partial twin tip design, the Smasher is geared towards splitting time between the park and the rest of the mountain. Wide enough to handle some soft snow, and responsive enough to hold up in the crud, it's a very versatile ski overall.
- System Binding – This ski comes with an integrated system binding from Look, eliminating the hassle of mounting bindings separately and allowing for easy adjustment to different boots.
- Poplar Core – A full poplar core throughout this ski ensures a flexible but stable ride that's soft enough to be forgiving without sacrificing performance at speed.
- Damp Tech – A dampening insert at the tip of the ski helps to eliminate chatter and vibration in the bumps and contributes to a more stable ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More in the category of an all-mountain ski and not a traditional carving ski. This ski will still hold a nice edge and be playful on groomers. A wider underfoot coming in at 91 will provide more float in deeper powder or tree skiing if you do tend to adventure into snow conditions that are not as predictable as groomed terrain. The upside to this ski is it is a better one ski quiver if you do decide to take trips to other places and does come with a more advanced-looking binding.
A great first pair of skis, intended to get the intermediate level skier off the beaten path, without sacrificing performance on the groomers! A poplar-wood core paired with DampTech in the tips keeps the ski strong and stable, yet light and responsive. Included bindings which range from 3-10 DIN (amount of force required to eject the boot in a crash) which is by far enough for the typical skier.