Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag is ideally built to provide golfers simplistic access to all their gear essentials, whether walking or throwing the bag on a riding cart. Innovative features include dividers that separate woods and irons, front-facing pockets, a low-profile ball silo, and a Velcro glove patch to conveniently hold all the needed tools for quick access and keeping players' attention where it should be.
- 8-Way Woode Top – An innovative top separates golfers' woods and irons for the optimal organization along with added space to hold large putter grips.
- 9 Front Facing Pockets – Enabling convenient access despite being locked into a golf cart or pushcart or while walking, 9 front-facing pockets include a Rapid Access Snap Ball and Valuables pockets as well as a water bottle pocket with a drainage port.
- Fit Disc Strap System – Engineered with a self-adjusting strap system, complete with a foam-molded double shoulder strap to grab the bag on the go, and feel comfortable carrying the bag.
- Ball Silo – A low-profile, quick-access ball silo built into the outside of the golf bag keeps golf balls handy to keep moving despite errant golf shots.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The WOODE Hybrid bag delivers a better way to organize your clubs and everything else that you bring to the course. By separating your woods from your irons, it's not only easier to find the club you are looking for, but it also protects your woods. And with the innovative Ball Silo and Rapid Access Snap Pockets, is had never been easier and faster to another golf ball or your belongings when you need them.