Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Best for high-handicappers who need forgiving, long-hitting irons.
- ForgivenessBest in class forgiveness, marginal distance loss on mishits.
- LaunchEasy launch, great for mishits.
- DistanceOne of the longest hitting irons on the market.
- FeelNot the softest feeling due to non-one-piece construction.
- WorkabilityDifficult to hit fades and draws; not very workable.
- SoundLacking quality sound.
Engineered for a vast array of mid-level players seeking an iron with a topline and offset that looks appealing at address with the sole width and hollow structure that ramps up distance for a stealthy combination of workable launch properties. A modestly short blade length and forged-like sound and feel team up with game-improvement technologies for smooth and powerful all-iron design.
- Mainframe – Constructed with a milled pattern on the inside of the face maximizes COR and ball speeds across a large area of the club face.
- Tour V.T. Sole Design – A V-shaped sole glides smoothly through the turf for better feel and feedback at impact.
- Hollow Design – The hollow design allows for face flexing and increased forgiveness from a variety of impact points on the face.