Srixon ZX4 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Srixon® ZX4 Irons are engineered for a vast array of mid-level players seeking an iron with a topline and offset that looks appealing at address with the sole width and hollow structure that ramps up distance for a stealthy combination of workable launch properties. A modestly short blade length and forged-like sound and feel team up with game-improvement technologies for smooth and powerful all-iron design.
- Mainframe – Constructed with a milled pattern on the inside of the face maximizes COR and ball speeds across a large area of the club face.
- Tour V.T. Sole Design – A V-shaped sole glides smoothly through the turf for better feel and feedback at impact.
- Hollow Design – The hollow design allows for face flexing and increased forgiveness from a variety of impact points on the face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The Srixon ZX4 irons are the ultimate confidence boosting irons. The Milled backside of the clubface increases ball speed and distance making it one of the hottest club faces on the market the ball just jumps off the face. The hollow head design allows you to maximize forgiveness and ball flight on your off center strikes. The Tungsten in the base of the long irons will lower the center of gravity and make it so much easier to get the ball up and carry further.
The Srixon ZX4 provides a clean look at address that packs a punch. Srixon claims that it is the most forgiving iron they have designed to this point. Tungsten weights in the base of the ZX4 lowers the center of gravity, which increases launch. The MainFrame face design gives incredible ball speeds across the entire club face.
- Smaller design with big head energy, meaning, it looks and feels more compact than how it performs with distance and forgiveness.
- The hollow face will help compress the ball at impact for more distance. A hollow face will also have a larger sweet-spot so you don't suffer as much on those toe and heel shots.
Great for the golfer that wants to get the ball up in the air and have forgiveness, but also wants feel. Usually longer clubs and more forgiving clubs remove the feel from the shot, but Srixon is known for some wonderfully feeling irons and these do not disappoint.
Srixon's strategic tungsten weighting in the toe and hollow body design are designed to get the ball up in the air and send it straight. The wide v-sole design helps all players get through the more precarious lies on the course.