Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Ask your own question
The Srixon® ZX5 Driver is designed for low- to mid-handicap players seeking a forgiving driver built to focus significant energy to the golf ball for reliable distance. Hosel and center of gravity adjustability produces desired ball flights to minimize swing errors or maximize distance to specific targets. Key Features:
- Rebound Frame – Focusing more energy to the golf ball, a unique Rebound Structure increases ball speeds and distance especially from centre-face impacts.
- Carbon Crown – A light crown construction enables saved weight to be repositioned low in the head for increased stability and forgiveness through impact.
- Tour Shaping – A flat and shallow profile inspires confidence over the ball for solid swings through the ball.
- Adjustability – This driver is adjustable at the hosel for loft, lie, and face angle along with a weight port to further dial in preferred ball flights to avoid one side of the fairway or target specific spots in it.
Srixon's ZX5 Driver is a great option for competitive golfers looking for some more forgiveness, higher launch, with extra carry distance off the tee box. One of the most forgiving driver heads used on tour. Offering a perimeter weight to achieve higher launch angles. Wider club head then some lower handicap golfers will prefer.
- Carry Distance
- High Ball Flight
- Not as workable as other Tour Heads
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes