Wilson Staff Model Tour Grind Wedge
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What is a raw face wedge?
- What does grind mean for wedges?
- What does bounce mean for wedges?
- Is this right for me?
- How much loft should I have between wedges?
The Wilson Staff Model Tour Grind Wedges are designed for lower handicap players demanding impeccable craftsmanship, and a soft feeling wedge that delivers precise spin control and optimal turf interaction.
- Forged 8620 Construction – Engineered with a soft Forged 8620 Steel material that provides a soft touch, and incredible feel around the greens.
- Precision Milled Face – Machine-engraved score lines are precision milled into the face, and feature a high-density pattern to deliver consistent contact with the golf ball.
- Tour Inspired – Designed alongside tour players for professional feedback on performance.
The Wilson Staff Model Tour Grind Wedge is a great option for someone who wants a soft wedge that spins a lot and is easy to control trajectory. The higher center of gravity makes it easier to work it lower and add spin. Great feel. I wish there were more bounce and grind options but these are great wedges.
- Lots of spin
- Controlled ballflight
- Great feel
- Not many sole options
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear