Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Do I need steel or graphite shafts?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Srixon ZX7 Wedge is ideally built for lower handicap players seeking a versatile, compact shaped, high spinning wedge with a narrow topline, sole, and derived from single-piece forging.
- Tour Cavity – Positioning added mass at the perimeter and behind the hitting area delivers remarkably soft feel and uncompromised workability.
- Progressive Grooves – Deepening grooves in the 8-iron through Pitching Wedge produce sharper spin to stop faster on the greens for pinpoint distance precision.
- Tour V.T. Sole – Sole notches within V-Shaped soles glide efficiently through any turf delivering the club to the ball despite early impact.
- Multi-Piece Construction – Added tungsten in the toe of the long to mid-irons increases the MOI and stability of the iron while a forged 1020 Carbon Steel body works to dampen vibrations for a pure, soft feel.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear