Cleveland Launcher XL Lite Driver · Right handed · Regular · 10.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland Launcher XL Lite Driver is constructed to allow players with moderate to slow swing speeds to achieve faster ball speeds, i.e., more distance off the tee. The perimeter-weighted head works with a low center of gravity position to promote higher launch and maximum forgiveness for a better time in the middle of the fairway.
- XL Head Design – Adding to a stable MOI, a large head design with a low and deep center of gravity position produces maximum distance from impact off a large area of the clubface.
- Rebound Frame – Two alternating rigid and flexible hitting zones rebound energy to the golf ball for increased ball speeds and distance.
- Action Mass CB – Providing more balance to deliver more control without added effort, an 8-gram weight is placed inside the end of the grip.
- Accuracy Build – Option to order the shaft an inch shorter for improved center of contact and reliably fast ball speeds.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Cleveland has been known for its technology placed in its irons and wedges. There is no difference when it comes to this Cleveland XL Lite Driver. This is a driver with great distance and forgiveness off the tee. This is one of the lightest drivers on the market and will promote plenty of ball speed, leading to long drives and better control. Designed for players with slow-to-moderate swing speeds. Thanks to a key piece of technology called Rebound Frame, this is the fastest, longest driver Cleveland has ever produced. With an 8 gram weight at the end of the shaft, this club helps to create a more stable, consistent, and controlled swing, leading to a squarer club face and straighter shots.