Cleveland Launcher XL Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an Expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Ask your own question
This is a club designed for all out forgiveness. With great distance and some workability, this is a club for anyone seeking the maximum amount of forgiveness around the face. The weighting is neutral, so there is minimum fade or slice correction, but other models are available for those options. A driver that’s excellent at what it does but does not feel or sound nearly as good as other premium drivers.
- The most forgiving driver I’ve tested
- Large face and sweet spot
- High launch and spin
- Incredibly loud
- Not the most shapable option
The Cleveland Launcher XL Driver is designed to deliver higher handicap players a driver built for control and versatility through a counterbalanced, highly stable, and adjustable driver construction. A large head design and shorter shaft length offers players increased confidence and a club working to offer deeper distances from a greater face area.
- XL Head Design – The large head design boosts moment of inertia (MOI) for more stability on mishits to offer players a forgiving and high launching driver.
- Rebound Frame – Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct increased energy to the golf ball for accelerated ball speeds and deeper distance.
- Action Mass CB – Placing an 8-gram weight inside the end of the grip improves the club's balance for more control with limited effort.
- Adjustable Hosel – Twelve positions of loft and face angle allows players to dial in specific ball flights or control errant mishits.
- Accuracy Build – Constructed an inch shorter than most drivers, this puts more emphasis on control for more empowered swings through the ball.
The Cleveland Launcher XL is a very forgiving driver that is easy to launch and hit long. Not the most workable, it just likes to go long and straight. Good adjustability from the hosel adapter so the loft and ball flight bias can be tweaked. Solid feel, the sound is a little on the louder side. It's easy to turn over and hit a draw. Very solid option for someone who wants to make it easy to hit it long and straight down the fairway.
- Very forgiving
- Easy to launch
- Hits it long
- Not very workable
- Louder sound
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes