Cleveland Women's Launcher XL Lite Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland® Women's Launcher XL Lite Driver is designed for a wide array of moderate-swing-speed golfers seeking to improve launch and carry distance from a lighter club construction. The shorter shaft instills a premium on center-contact accuracy to empower confident swings through the ball, while improving accuracy and the ability to get deeper in the fairway.
- "Lite-Weight" Design – A bonded hosel and an ultra-light shaft accelerate moderate swing speeds to produce quicker ball speeds and maximize distance.
- XL Head Design – Providing a higher MOI and more stability through impact, a large head construction, along with a low and deep center of gravity position, gives players more forgiveness across a wide area of the clubface.
- Rebound Frame – Two alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct added energy to the golf ball per swing force to increase ball speeds and distance.
- Action Mass CB – Placing an 8g weight at the grip end of the club balances the head weight for more control without added effort.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Lightweight design on this Launcher XL Lite. This driver features a bonded hosel without the weight adding adjustability sleeve combined with an ultra-light weight shaft, makes this driver 12 grams lighter. The weight allows for an extra quick swing, increasing club head speed to generate more distance off the tee. There is also an 8 gram weight placed inside the end of the grip to deliver better balance and control.