Ride Warpig Snowboard · 2022 · 154 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
An all-out beast on the mountain, the Ride Warpig Snowboard can slay any conditions that come its way. Designed for the highly advanced rider in hunt of killer steep lines and deep pow, this board will crush it all. The fat design excels when it's ridden shorter than usual, and the tapered directional rocker holds an edge at high speeds, plows through powder effortlessly, and is even built for success on jumps and kickers in the backcountry.
- Ride Slimewalls – This lightweight design provides effortless energy transfer and offers a damp ride to reduce chatter.
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut – A symmetrical sidecut that couples with a flat base to provide extra stability and grip while making those tight turns.
- Performance Core – An extremely strong but lightweight core that combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia woods.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Rides most versatile all-mountain volume shifted board. This board really can do it all, excels in powder, carves up groomers well, and can even ride the park...a true all-mountain freestyle deck. Mid flexing, Directional shaped, with taper to the tail for added float in pow. Hybrid camber rocker profile, is a flat mellow camber underfoot with rocker to the nose and tail for incredible turn initiation and float. Carbon stringers in the core for added stability and pop. Slimewalls, providing added impact absorption to the sidewalls.
This board sells out quickly every season for a reason. It is beyond versatile. It excels in the park, for hard carving, and still has amazing float in pow. This board will help you make the whole mountain your own personal playground! The wide base means its great for tubes and rails, and you can ride it a little shorter.