Dynastar M-Menace 90 Open Skis · 2023 · 160 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
The Menace 90 was built by Dynastar to give intermediate and expert skiers alike a maneuverable and playful ski that will perform well across the front and backside of the resort. Measuring 90mm wide with an energetic wood core and tip rocker, the Menace handles choppy snow and untracked powder with ease. The braided fiberglass reinforcement creates a nice balance of energy and responsiveness, while keeping the ski lightweight.
- Fiberglass Braids – Glass filaments are braided to different weights in strategic spots of the ski, to add torsional stiffness and rebound to the ski for more carving ability.
- Cap Construction – Instead of traditional sidewalls, Dynastar uses cap construction, in which the top sheet wraps over the edge and connects directly to the base. This keeps the ski light and maneuverable.
- Rocker Profile – The Menace 90 has a very slight rip rocker and flat tail. The rocker is just enough to help to ski initiate turns easily in soft snow, but when the ski is put on edge, the minimal rocker allows for the entire edge length of the ski to make contact with the ground.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Dynastar Menace is a great all-mountain ski that will perform in a variety of conditions! At 90mm underfoot and a rocker/camber/rocker profile, there's enough floatation for the occasional powder day, but it's still narrow enough for versatility and performance on groomers, packed snow, trees - you name it!
Great carving ski for someone looking to progress their ski but can also be used in the backcountry. Dynamic and flexible, made for a lighter skier. Very versatile, making it a great ski for all kinds of conditions.
Great all-mountain, a resort-focused ski that will hold up in any conditions and offer a very versatile ski. A poplar wood core which will have you feeling like this ski can handle anything: will absorb any sort of crud on the trail, be elastic enough that you can really push its turning ability, and won't be too heavy in general. The cap construction on this will make it feel lighter while not giving up any of that stability and control you will find in a heavier ski. It will initiate turns well and go from edge to edge with ease.