The Curated Take
This board is all around a great board. Can be ridden from beginner to pro level. Very durable as well. I've gotten around 200 days on this board and the bottom sheet is flawless still. This board is Twin shape with traditional camber. It has an aggressive riding style but is also very forgiving. I would say this board is medium stiffness, but definitely one of the stiffer Ride freestyle boards. Top-sheet has a smooth glossy texture. I would say this is a great all around board. I ride this every day, for all mountain, park laps, street, jumping, and even pow riding.
- This boards pop is really great, perfect for cruising and jumping around the mountain.
- Hitting big park jumps, the shape and camber on it holds up really good while going fast and landing
- Hitting rails. This board breaks in. good, which makes pressing and other tricks on rails great.
- Doesn't float in powder very well.
The Ride Benchwarmer is an aggressive twin board designed for hardpack performance in the park. The aggressive camber and asymmetric shaping provides unmatched edge hold and stability on both the toe and heel edges for park and halfpipe performance. The Benchwarmer is designed for aggressive park riders looking to push their freestyle progression.
- Carbon Slim Walls – Carbon walls decrease weight, increase damping and increase energy transfer for a comfortable, lively ride.
- Sintered Base – Sintered base slides faster and is more durable than a standard extruded base.
- Asymmetric Sidecut – Different radius sidecuts on heel and toe edges improve turning and edge hold.