Cleveland Women's Launcher XL Halo Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Is this right for me?
The Cleveland® Women's Launcher XL Halo Fairway is ideal for many mid-level players demanding an easier approach to launching a fairway wood off the turf. Gliderails cut through a variety of lies to produce consistent launch angles while its oversized head design provides forgiveness from impacts across a wide area of the clubface. Key Features:
- XL Head Design – This forgiving fairway wood is engineered with a large head shape, high MOI, and stability through impact.
- Gliderail – Splitting through a variety of lies with ease, twin rails on the sole of the club maintain square face angles at impact for a straight ball flight.
- Rebound Frame – Two alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct added energy to the golf ball for faster ball speeds and greater distance.
- Action Mass CB – Placing weight at the grip of the club balances the head for more control without added effort.
- HiBore Crown Step – Dropping the center of gravity to produce an easier launch, a stepped crown is built into the wood.
- Accuracy Build – The shafts are constructed a half an inch shorter than typical fairway woods to improve center contact for confidence-building accuracy.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
These fairway woods have the gliderails on the bottom of the club to help the club make better contact with the ball when the sole meets the turf. Fixed rear weight keeps the club head stable coming into the impact zone for ultimate control.