Outdoor Research Men's Point N Chute Sensor Gloves
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
The Outdoor Research Point N Chute Sensor Glove is a durable leather glove with a GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane. EnduraLoft insulation keeps hands warm, and the polyester tricot lining wicks sweat, for a dry and comfortable feel. Pre-curved fingers improve dexterity, and the outward facing seams keep the interior smooth, for a more precise fit. The Point N Chute Sensor glove is a good glove for active skiers and snowboarders.
- Goat Leather – Constructed with goat leather, which is highly durable and water resistant.
- GORE-TEX – The GORE-TEX insert maintains breathability, and is guaranteed to be 100% waterproof.
- Gusseted Cuff – The gusseted cuff makes the glove easy to put on and off, and fits under the cuff of a jacket for a clean look.
- Leashes – Optional leashes worn around the wrist keep the Point N Chute Sensor Glove from getting lost on the chairlift.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
All mountain riding, with tech - toasty warm on the coldest of days! Comfortable, warm, and good looking!