TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Black Wedge
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
This is a great wedge for mid to low handicappers looking for a great greenside spin and consistency off the fairway. This club has optional bounce settings when purchasing and is able to be selected in a high or low bounce angle depending on the terrain it will be played on.
- Great greenside spin
- Solid and stable on full shots
- Great bounce
- Not very forgivable
The TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedge is designed for a wide array of low to mid-handicap players seeking specific bounce and loft options in a versatile and forgiving milled wedge. Multiple face technologies work to improve ball spin while a raw faced technology in the face allows the grooves to age well delivering players a confidence inspiring and shot making wedge year after year.
- Milled Grind - Each sole is milled for repeatable performance and turf interaction for maximum consistency.
- ZTP-17 Groove - Steep side walls in the grooves contain a sharp edge radius for precise spin control.
- Thick-This Design - An optimal Center of Gravity location provides reliably high ball flights and enhanced feel.
- Raised Micro-Ribs - Positioned between each groove, adding texture to the face, raised Micro-Ribs increase spin from a larger portion of the club face.
- Raw Face Technology - Allowing the face to rust over time preserves the spin properties and provides a time-honored look.
The Taylormade Milled Grind 3 is one of the best wedges on the market. They have great feel from the softer metal. They have great spin from the milled grooves. They are super consistent from the milled sole. Some bounce options but there could be more low and high options. Great look with the black finish. One of my favorite shapes of any retail wedge. Input from Rory and Tiger does not hurt! Great for anyone who wants a super consistent wedge with great feel and spin.
- Very consistent due to milled sole
- Great feel from softer metal
- Great spin
- Could offer more bounce options
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear