Burton Women's Prowess Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
A toasty team favorite made especially cozy by a sherpa fleece-lined collar and fashion-forward dropped hem for added coverage and style.
The women's Burton Prowess Jacket marries fashion-forward fabrics and design with rider-driven features to create a jacket that's easy on the eyes – on-hill or around town. An exaggerated drop tail adds style and seals out cold, while waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric outperforms everything in your closet. Recycled content ThermacoreECO insulation with the added cush of sherpa fleece inside the collar will have you wrapped in warmth. The super-breathable pores of our Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric 10,000mm/10,000g is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation 80g is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour drop hood with sherpa fleece lined collar is helmet compatible; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Interior waist cinch; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer and chest pockets, therma-pocket with media port, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and mesh dump pockets
- Bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
10K waterproofing which is about the baseline of what you'll want to keep dry in most places around the country, regular fit so you can layer up easily underneath, ever so slightly insulated that's low bulk, but will ensure those super cold days you'll still by cozy. Microfleece hand warmer pockets, mesh lined vents and an ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with a jacket to pant interface makes this an ideal choice for getting after it in almost any conditions!