Burton Women's Jet Set Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Burton Women's Jet Set jacket is a lightly insulated waterproof jacket with a trim fit. DRYRIDE waterproof breathable fabric makes the Jet Set technical enough for skiing and snowboarding, but it's stylish enough to wear around town. Thermacore Eco insulation uses recycled materials to add warmth to this fully featured jacket. A removable waist gaiter and hem cinch help to hold heat and keep the elements out. An internal goggle pocket provides a safe place to store goggles, and uderarm vents provide climate control on warm days. Burton's Women's Jet Set Jacket is a great jacket for skiers and snowboarders who want one jacket for both the ski hill and daily use.
- Thermacore Eco Insulation - Thermacore Eco Insulation is made from recycled materials.
- Waist Gaiter - The removable waist gaiter or powder skirt helps to trap body heat and keep snow out.
- Hand Warmer Pockets - Microfleece lined hard warmer pockets provide a place to warm cold hands.
- Helmet Compatible Hood - The drop hood is helmet compatible with easy to use front adjustment.
- Bluesign Approved Materials - The Jet Set Jacket uses safe chemicals that reduce impace on the planet and people during manufacturing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Lightly insulated so you can use in any weather. Waterproof breathable dryride fabric and THERMOLITE insulation that regulates temperature from cold to warm. A lot of pockets including microfleece handwarming pockets, a media pocket, goggle pocket, and a mesh dump pocket. Mesh lined sleeves, helmet compatible hood, and water repellent waist gaiter that matches up with ski pants.