Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
Overall, The Cleveland CBX Wedge is designed for mid to high handicap players. Feel confident when addressing the ball with the Large cavity style Head of the Cleveland CBX. Grooves throughout the entire face will help with mishits and create spin to help stop the ball around the green. This Wedge does have a larger look than most, almost a clunky look to it. However, If you are looking for a forgiving Wedge, with great spin, this is the Wedge for you.
- Greenside Chips/ High lofting shots within 70 yards.
- High lofted shots with good spin to attack the pin.
- Mid - High Handicappers looking for some consistent Wedge play and increased spin.
- Bulky look when addressing the ball.
Highly versatile and forgiving, the newest CBX Full-Face Wedge from Cleveland Golf is made to suit golfers of all skill levels. A full face grooved head is designed specifically for players who like to open the club face and hit different shots from around the green. A high toe profile, half-cavity design, and C shaped sole make this wedge one of the best in its class.
- High Toe Profile – A perfect design for sliding under the ball and through the turf, the high toe profile allows users to attack open face shots with confidence
- Rotex Full Face – Rotex Milling, Laser Milling, and Tour Zip Grooves cover the entire club face and hitting surface. Max versatility and max spin allow this club to perform exceptionally well.
- Half-Cavity Design – With cavity near the heel and muscle back on the toe, the club has a sweet spot located just below its center, improving feel and forgiveness
- Low C-Shaped Sole – Optimized for open face shots, Full-Face offers the lowest CBX grind to date. It is C-Shaped for relief on the heel to prevent getting stuck behind the ball.