Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
Highly versatile and forgiving, the newest CBX Full-Face Wedge from Cleveland Golf is made to suit golfers of all skill levels. A full face grooved head is designed specifically for players who like to open the club face and hit different shots from around the green. A high toe profile, half-cavity design, and C shaped sole make this wedge one of the best in its class.
- High Toe Profile – A perfect design for sliding under the ball and through the turf, the high toe profile allows users to attack open face shots with confidence
- Rotex Full Face – Rotex Milling, Laser Milling, and Tour Zip Grooves cover the entire club face and hitting surface. Max versatility and max spin allow this club to perform exceptionally well.
- Half-Cavity Design – With cavity near the heel and muscle back on the toe, the club has a sweet spot located just below its center, improving feel and forgiveness
- Low C-Shaped Sole – Optimized for open face shots, Full-Face offers the lowest CBX grind to date. It is C-Shaped for relief on the heel to prevent getting stuck behind the ball.
The Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge is a great option for the player who is looking for a little more forgiveness in a great feeling wedge. The cavity back construction gives it extra forgiveness. The grooves provide alot of spin. The full face grooves are good for mishits and shots intentionally hit high on the face. Not great for someone looking for a more compact smaller wedge.
- Very forgiving wedge
- Easy to use
- Great spin
- Larger than a traditioanl wedge
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear