Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This is a great wedge for golfer who want a club that is responsive around the green. I have the 56 degree with a mid bounce in my bag and it's the most played wedge in my bag. This is a utility wedge that is great for players who like to open up the club face and create shots around the greens.
- Low to mid handicap players that prefera forged wedge that is responsive.
- Player who like to open the face and create shots around the green.
- A versatile wedge within 100 yards of the pin.
- Not suited for high handicappers who show try the Cleveland CBX line as a game improvement.
- Not a game improvement wedge.
The Cleveland RTX Zipcore Black Satin Wedge delivers golfers a trusted, traditional wedge design with sophisticated groove architecture, improving shot control around the greens. Multiple lofts and bounce options in the wedges fit any attack on the ball, course condition, or shot trajectory preference.
- ZipCore – Increasing spin control while also raising the MOI(Moment of Inertia) and enhancing stability through impact, Zipcore uses a low-density core to specifically position the center of gravity of the club.
- ULTIZIP Grooves – Closely spaced sharp and deep grooves channel away debris and bite into the golf ball for added groove contact and more forgiveness.
- Heat Treated – Each wedge is treated with a measured time blast of heat for added durability.