Yes. Basic Snowboard · 2022 · 155 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
Cruise the entire mountain and never stop progressing with the Yes. Basic Snowboard. Designed for quick-learning beginners and intermediate riders who will progress right into hardcore riding and fun-loving park shredders, this board will rip it all. Being a true twin style and medium flex, the Yes. Basic snowboard is a fun and poppy all-mountain board that leans toward freestyle riding. The CamRock design offers great response and floatability, while the Underbite edges make turning a breeze and have unmatched edge hold.
- Forever Flex – This machine overbuilds the board and then knocks it back down to the lifetime flex, which helps the board's flex stay stable for years and years to come.
- UnderBite Edges – These edges focus the rider's body weight into key areas near the binding area, which helps to redistribute weight and enhance turn initiation, edge hold, and release.
- CamRock – Camber underfoot with rocker at the tip and tail offer a super responsive ride with great floatability.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Rocker/camber/rocker profile (CamRock) makes the board responsive for those tight turns and gives the board some extra float in pow! Combing that with the flex makes this board have nice edge hold, responsiveness, and pop! UnderBite edge tech gives extra holds on those sharper turns!
A reliable and simple all-mountain ripper. No need for five different zones of camber and rocker. A fairly simple profile with the added trick of underbites ability to redistribute rider weight to make carving a breeze. A full poplar medium flex core provides the not soft/not stiff feeling a lot of people crave as well as being extremely predictable.
All resort freestyle deck, true twin, great for riding all types of terrain around the resort. Cam-rock profile has plenty of camber for precise turning and pop, and rocker to the tip and tail for playfulness. Feature Yes' underbite side cut for enhanced turn initiation and edge hold. If you are looking for a solid all around freestyle deck, this is it!
Developed as a go-to, ride-it-all deck, the Basic has been refined over the years to the point that both pros and newbies reach for it on a regular basis. True twin, mid flex, with the underbite tech to help you really get a response out of where you shift your weight! The UnderBite outline extracts more arc, more hold and a better carving experience out of every design they apply it to and the Basic was the genesis of it all.