Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard · 2022 · 154 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Jones Mountain Twin is one of Jeremy Jones's original boards when he released his line in 2009. It's a directional twin freestyle board that performs well in the park but still has good powder performance. This board is good for intermediates and experts who want a park or all-mountain board. Ambitious beginners might even consider this board.
- 3D Contouring – Jones is one of a few companies that can make 3D boards. 3D shapes make turning in powder much easier and more surfy. The 3D sides also reduce edge catching.
- Traction Tech 3.0 – Three extra contact points on the side of the board cut through snow and ice like a saw blade to help riders hold an edge on icier days.
- Sintered Base – The Jones 8000 sintered base helps the bottom slide freely over the snow, making this board faster.
- Good for the Environment – Jones's commitment to green manufacturing means less impact on the environment. Jones uses recycled plastic for the sidewalls, recycled steel for the edges, environmentally safe wax, and exclusively solar energy for its factories.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Jones premier all-mountain freestyle board designed for the rider who loves to the park but really shines all over the resort, off-piste, and backcountry hits. Mid-flexing (6/10), with a 3D contour base spoon shape to the nose and tail gives this board quick and effortless turn initiation and exceptional float for a true twin. Cam rock profile - camber underfoot and plenty of rocker to the nose and tail. For Jones, this board is very playful, it can jib and press, spin on the flats, and you can send it in the park or resort side hits if you like. The profile makes it a great board to carve up the groomers. Intermediate to advanced riders will love this board for you one board quiver daily driver!
The Jones Mountain Twin is an extremely versatile directional twin designed with all mountain rippers in mind. This board is a jack-of-all-trades and a one-stop shop for multi-terrain fun. Traction Tech edges paired with the CamRock profile and a 3D Contour base make sure you are locked in on turns in any condition, while still providing the forgiveness you need when you decide to get jibby. The blunted tips offer reduced swing weight for spinning off of side-hits and transitioning through the trees. The Sintered 8000 base ensures easy maintenance and high speeds. What more could you ask for?! This baby has it all!
Great for popping off of natural features, riding switch, and making the whole mountain your playground.
It has camber between the feet for solid edge hold and a locked in carve, with some rocker in the tip and tail for added float and forgiveness.
Jones makes excellent freeride oriented boards, and this is no exception. It can hold its in the jump line, but really shines as an all mountain machine for hitting natural features and hauling down groomers.