Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This is a great putter for anyone who uses the classic blade-style and putting form. With its new Speed Face Technology and milled face pattern even your off-center strikes roll true. It seems like Cleveland went out of their way developing one of the most forgiving putters around. A nicely balanced club, allowing for a smooth pendulum stroke, with a sweet feel on contact that should give any golfer the ability to start making those birdies and par's. Or lag putt with confidence, stopping those dreaded 3 putts. Cleveland's name might not be as popular as other brands but currently there are 10 PGA Tour players using Cleveland equipment. This list includes Brooks Koepka, Shane Lowry, and Hideki Matsuyama.
- Classic pro blade-style look, for any handicapper not looking for and enlarged mallet sized head.
- Has a unique milling pattern, increasing friction for a more honest roll with a softer feel.
- Equipped with Speed Optimized Face Technology, allowing off center putts to roll true.
- The Soft HB Pistol grip reminds me of playing putt- putt. I suggest the HB Soft Oversized.
- It doesn't say Scotty Cameron.
The Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT #4 Putter is a quality pick for golfers with a slight swing arc. It features a classic-looking blade style that will capture the eye of golfers who prefer the look of a traditional putter. It provides great feel and forgiveness for optimal ball roll on each putting stroke.
- CNC Milling Pattern – This premium milling pattern allows for great feel and consistent ball roll.
- 304 Stainless Steel – It provides great stability and feedback on each stroke to help improve.
- Speed Optimization – The speed optimization allows for more consistent ball speeds even on mis-hits.