Burton Women's Performance Midweight Socks
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
With a breathable blend of midweight Merino wool, the Women's Burton Performance Midweight Sock is designed to provide all-day warmth while keeping lady snowboarders' feet comfortably dry. The medium-density cushioning throughout the sock helps to absorb impacts and strategically placed padded channels are designed to reduce pressure on top of the feet when boots are snuggly tied. Additionally, these moisture-wicking socks feature flat stitched toe seams to eliminate chafing and bunching inside snowboard boots.
- Merino Wool Blend – This comfortable and breathable blend of Merino wool dries quickly to wick away sweat and keep feet warm and dry.
- Sock Lock Reinforcements – Strategically placed Sock Lock reinforcements keep socks from slipping to prevent chafing and increase comfort.
- DryRide Toe Panels – These ventilated toe panels increase breathability to keep feet comfortable and dry.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Blend of merino wool and dries quickly to wick away sweat and keep feet nice and dry. Medium density cushioning absorbs impacts and strategically padded channels reduce pressure on feet.
Great performance snowboarding sock. The compression fit helps keep that circulation flowing while the padded areas resist boot fatigue.
A good pair of ski socks can make or break a day on the slopes. These Smartwools are top of the line and will ensure you have a warm and comfy day out on your skis!